Exeter Hair Stylists – The Hair Boutique
- Kirsty WoodApprentice
- Tori BearhamFinance Director
Tori Bearham has joined the team as the Finance & HR Director, who has a BA (Hons) University graduate in Business Studies & MAAT after completing the AAT qualification. For the past 7 years Tori has acted as Company Secretary for YMCA Plymouth reporting monthly to the Board of Directors, then progressing to Finance Manager. Going forward Tori plans to study CIMA and incorporate theory learning with implementation of the company’s growth strategy.
- Nicky MillsStyle Director & Partner / Company Founder
Nicky has been styling hair for more than 20 years and already had a large, loyal following when she set up The Hair Boutique on her favourite street in Exeter in 2014. She is very experienced and specialises in restyle, bridal hair and colour correction. She’s pleased to welcome you to her salon and introduce you to her talented and creative team who cover all aspects of hairdressing.
- Kennedy HileyStylist
- Sarah MckenzieStylist
- Hazel RobinsonSenior Stylist
- Charlotte CurtisReceptionist
Charlotte Curtis is our salon receptionist and manages the front desk and reception for the team. Having previously worked at David Lloyd for 7 years she is experienced with looking after customers. Charlotte enjoys making sure our clients are made to feel special at all times.
- Abbie CarterApprentice
- Lauren BrowneSenior Stylist
- Ljiljana PajovicSenior Stylist
- Ross AnthonySenior Stylist
- Bea FordStyle Director & Salon ManagerBea started her hairdressing career as an apprentice in 2009, starting at Exeter College. She then decided to change over to SAKS education as this helped her extend her training as it was more 1 to 1 based, she quickly worked through her apprenticeship gaining her NVQ Level 2 & NVQ Level 3 Advanced Hairdressing by the time she was 18.During her time as a qualified hairdresser Bea has attended many colouring and cutting courses with professional companies such as SAKS, REDKEN, TIGI and KEUNE.Bea Joined The Hair Boutique as a stylist and has since progressed in to a Senior Stylist and is now a Style Director. She has recently joined the world’s most elite group of hair colourists; the Goldwell Master Colourists. Goldwell’s Master Colourist program is based on the best practices of Hair Colourists from around the world, so that hair professionals like Bea were able to hone their skills and perfect their craft. The course took one year, with an exam at the end. It was a long journey but it was well worth the wait.
- Georgina EvansSenior Stylist
Georgina is hair stylist in our salon, and her progress has been nothing short of sensational. She possesses a natural talent for hairdressing and is dedicated to continually learning and improving her skills and knowledge in the industry. She has many happy clients, and has also received 5 star reviews on our social media channels.
- Tia MillerStylist
All of our stylists are highly trained, and will work tirelessly to ensure you are completely happy with the result. If you aren’t we will keep working until you are. It is our job to ensure you leave our salon feeling amazing and we won’t stop until we achieve that for you.